Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

Today was a special church service because it's Palm Sunday, but also because....
1. B was baptized!
2. We became official members of the church!
A very exciting day.  B's family came down for the service and then we went to sushi for lunch.  He's now back at work and I'm spending the rest of the day catching up on laundry and work stuff.  I'm excited for a short work week and then it's SPRING BREAK!

       
weekend breakfast

2 comments:

  1. Yay for "B" for getting baptized. I'm so happy and excited for him! I love the pictures of you guys! Oh and I love your festive table decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for B! What a wonderful way to begin Easter week, Easter Sunday will be extra special. We are so happy for you both! I hope you have a relaxing Easter Break.

    ReplyDelete