B was able to come home for the weekend from his conference. I definitely took advantage of the rare opportunity we get a day off together. The weather was beautiful outside so we hiked Mt. Diablo. Funny (well, not at the time...) story. As we're driving up the 16 mile twisted mountain, my gas light comes on. We continued up the road and risked the possibility of needing to call AAA. I know, I know...probably not THE most responsible decision. Well on the way down the mountain, we cruised...all the way...in NEUTRAL. We were laughing so hard we were crying, but we MADE it safely to a gas station! Phew! Here are some pictures from today:
My mom surprised us with an 18lb. box full of Spring goodies!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
It was freezing. We just assumed sunny skies = warm weather. Forgot it's still winter.
My ears were hurting so bad from the cold and wind, so B created a "survival headdress" (as he calls it).
I looked redic. as evidence by the picture.
Homemade chicken curry for dinner. Yum.
Awww sounds like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteWow guys! Looks like you had a fun day! Dinner looks YUMMY! I think I need the recipe. And the goodies from your Mom are sooo cute! She always sends you guys the best packages! Have a FABULOUS week!!
ReplyDelete