We only have 3 cats, but last night I felt like this:
At times I feel like "The Crazy Cat Lady", especially when they swarm my ankles, waiting for their Fancy Feast. Our cats are spoiled. They have their automatic water fountain, organic crunchy food, Fancy Feast, then Greenies treats before bed.
Here are some pictures of our newest member, Oliver:
This is how he sleeps during our evening cuddles. I tried to get a picture, but chopped off my face.
Oliver also has to be sequestered in the bedroom, because he can't contain himself from jumping on the counters while we're cooking. Last night Brad made Rouladon - so delicious!
just put in the pan - uncooked
yes, doesn't look too appetizing, but it tastes so good!
Happy Friday! I'm off to a conference today from 9-3, so no work in the classroom. We're meeting up with my in-laws tonight for a (very) belated birthday dinner. Enjoy your day!

No comments:
Post a Comment