Monday, March 1, 2010

DVR

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  My weekend consisted of:

Friday: Saw Cirque du Soleil (see previous blog post)
Saturday: woke up at 6:45am (naturally), went to the gym, then caught up on most of the DVR shows I recorded while on vacation.  Let's just say, I spent a lot of the day on the couch and I won't complain.
Sunday: went to the gym, had a lovely lunch date with Mrs. P over at Confessions of a Domestic Goddess, worked on report cards, and got some "housewife" things done (i.e. laundry, kitchen cleaning, etc.)
Now, getting back to DVR.  I DVR all shows I like, because I'm usually in bed by 9pm each night.  I usually spend Saturdays catching up since B works weekends.  It makes my time alone go by faster.  Here are some of my favorite shows:

  • Real Housewives of the OC
  • 16 and Pregnant
  • Oprah
  • Intervention
  • Modern Family
Yes, yes I don't watch the most "brain stimulating" television, but I LOVE reality shows and just get a great laugh out of Modern Family.  What do you like to watch on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment