Friday, March 19, 2010

Put Your Best Foot Forward

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to another job fair.  Way to spend a beautiful Saturday, right?  I'm imagining with all the teacher layoffs going on, it's going to look something like this:
I went to this job fair last year and there were over 1500 people there.  The job market is a lot worse in our area this year.  As of Monday, 900 people had pre-registered (walk-ins are welcome).  I'm trying to stay positive though, because it was through this job fair last year, that I submitted my application, had a mini-interview and was hired for my current position over the summer.  Think good thoughts for me tomorrow!   

2 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of happy thoughts tomorrow!! Have a FABULOUS weekend! Good luck! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Jessica! Flash 'em that gorgeous smile of yours and you'll stand out in any crowd whether it's 1500 or 15000! You'll do great! Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete