Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Habla Espanol

I got a new student on Monday, directly from Mexico.  He speaks not one word of English, I speak about two words of Spanish.  B and I have Rosetta Stone that's been sitting around our house.  I think it's time I installed this baby on our computer.  Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. What a challenge I can't wait to hear if the Rosetta Stone is as good as the marketing for it says it is. My brother in law showed up to his first day of school speaking no English. While he was born in CA. his parents thought the school could teach him. I guess my in laws saw no reason for him to learn English, before stepping into the english speaking society.. He hated not knowing english his first day of school. My in laws immigrated from Portugal and you have met my Mother in law do I need to say more??? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete