Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Discoveries

Sundays are bittersweet.  It's still the weekend, but the dark cloud of the week ahead seems to loom over me.  Anyway, I went out and enjoyed my Sunday afternoon with my cousin, Heather.  We picked up deli sandwiches, had a picnic, then went on a 2.5 mile walk around the reservoir.  It was so pretty outside and we had a great time!
View from the east side of the reservoir (almost done with our walk)
You can rent paddle boats!  Next time we'll have to try that.
Heather and I

On a different note, here's what the kitties received this weekend:
Oliver & Chexie checking it out
Chexie LOVES drinking out of the sink.  The minute I wake up in the morning, she runs into the bathroom and starts meowing.  Being the spoiled cat she is, she gets the bathroom sink water turned on for her.  She drinks for about 5 minute straight; she's so happy.  But it was getting to be a little incessant. Every time someone would go into the bathroom, she'd run in behind and meow.  So we bought her this flowing fountain, which I was so excited about.  She is not.  She could care less.  But the bathroom water is done for, so she better get used to this overly-priced water dish.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cat's water dish, our kitty Mittens same thing with her. She would run into the bathroom right behind anyone who turned on the water. We bought her one of these dishes and she could have cared less. The water dish didn't last long...I'm just not sure why it was not a good idea to her?

    ReplyDelete