Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Decor

I love Fall, but where is it?  It's still in the 90s here.  Ugh.  Anyways, here's what's decorated so far:
Everything is from TJ Maxx/Home Goods, except the napkins and napkin rings are from West Elm
These plates must be a hit.  We were fortunate enough to find 6 settings because 2 other stores in our area were sold out already.  My MIL went and picked us up 2 more settings at their local TJ Maxx - thank you!!  We are now fully stocked and ready to serve 8 people :)

The light-up pumpkins are from Goodwill ($1.80 each!) and 
the pumpkins are from Michael's (50% off) 
 
My mom LOVES decorating, so each holiday, she sends a box full of decorations.  Thanks mom!!
I put this together a couple days ago.  It's still in some need of more rocks and moss.
And THIS amazing deal was found at Lowe's.  We had dinner with friends and loved their set.  It was originally $850 on clearance for $200!  They were nice enough to go pick us up a set with their truck.  Thanks Steven and Lauren!!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so festive and charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fall & halloween decorations! How fun! Oh and great deal on your outdoor set. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete