Ours does! Who knew. My cousin and I went out to lunch and then to a nearby lake for a walk. She had just finished saying, "I wish I had a lab so I could watch him swim" when Chewy decided to take off after the geese into the water. Not a flinch of hesitation. He LOVED swimming! Thankfully he was on his leash, so I was able to pull him in.
Allison's fiance is a chef and treated us to a delicious pumpkin cheesecake (and some cookies too!)
She was going for the whipped cream mustache - I love her!
I can't forget to add a picture of my boys
Mommy loves you!
I love the pictures of Chewy! What funny doggy he is... Oh, and I love the picture of Allison! It looks like you girls had a FUN day!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Your "kids" are way to cute! what part of California are you from? I have family from San Diego to Sacramento lol :) I hope you don't mind a new follower :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley-