Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple Hill

On Friday, my MIL, FIL, and SIL invited Brad and I up to Apple Hill in Placerville, CA.  I've only been there once before, but since we're now living within driving distance, I'm hoping it'll become a yearly tradition.  Going up there, really made it feel like Fall was here, with all the pumpkins, holiday crafts and changing leaves.
 High Hill Apple Farm
 A fully-stocked pond for kids to fish, as well as a great picnic area
 My sister-in-law, Lauren
We measured our pumpkin, referenced the chart for how much to pay, then deposited our cash in a wooden box, all based on the honor system.

I'll be back Tuesday with pictures of our outdoor decorations and dining room table decor.  

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Sounds like you guys had a fun day! I love Apple Hill especially with my Aunt & Uncle! I wish we lived closer so we could have gone too! I love your pictures... I can't wait till Tuesday to see all your fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete