Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Bees

Brad and I have been keeping busy with house work, yard work, and hanging out with friends.
Earlier in the week we noticed one of the developers tearing out their model home parking lot and landscaping.  We asked if we could buy some trees and shrubs from them and they were beyond generous in allowing us to have any shrubs we wanted, as well as 3 trees for FREE!  They also came with their bobcat to dig the holes since our ground is like cement.  We were so, so thankful for all their hard work and generosity.  We bought them some ice cold Corona and gave them some cash.  A win-win for all :)  
 Taking a break from carrying the tree
 Brad knows I love anything festive, so he surprised me with this on Wednesday
I went and played Bunco for the first time on Wednesday night with a new friend, Lauren.  
We had tons of fun and it was great to meet new people
 On Thursday we went to the corn maze with Chris and Lindsey

 Friday night was spent lounging around and watching a movie
A huge storm has come through and this is what I woke up to this morning.  
The fence had been taken down earlier in the week to get the bobcat through.  Since we're doing more landscaping down the road, the guys had just propped it back up without re-nailing.

I'm off to a wedding in a few hours.  Brad wasn't able to get the day off work, so I'm going solo.  Congrats Jack and Marrie on your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment