Sunday, April 26, 2009

Book honeymoon: check!


The Grand Wailea




One of the seven pools at the resort



A tour we'll be doing to Hana, stopping to see 10 different waterfalls



Have to go to a Luau if you're in Hawaii!


We're doing a 5 hour snorkel trip where we'll get to snorkel with turtles and in a volcanic crater



Parasailing



This was B's idea!  Since I took him on a trail ride in Oregon last year, he now thinks he's a cowboy.  I'll let him keep thinking that...

We finally booked our honeymoon and all our activities!  We will be spending 6 days at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui.  I'm sooo excited!  We weren't sure whether or not we'd even get a honeymoon due to B's work schedule, but we're fortunate enough to be able to squeeze in a quick trip over to the islands.  Thank you to both of our parents for allowing us to do this amazing trip.  We love you!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you guys were able to squeeze in your honeymoon!! And Maui of all places to go!! You guys are going to have a fabulous time! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete