


Last night J, K, and I saw the Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears for the "Circus" tour. It was absolutely AMAZING! We were 6th row and had a perfect view (as seen from the pictuers). I had seen Britney at her "Oops...I Did it Again Tour" back in high school, then I followed her trainwrecks over the past couple of years. I was curious how she'd perform and although she lip-synched the entire show, the performance was fantastic. It opened up with circus performers (tight-rope walkers, midgets, hula-hoopers, and a stilt walker), a video performance by Perez, and then she came on to open with "Circus". During her wardrobe changes, various circus acts and break dancers would come out to perform, to keep the entertainment alive. She never ceases to amaze me sometimes, good or bad. Props to you Britney for a phenomenal show!



No comments:
Post a Comment