Monday, April 13, 2009

Bridal Shower

My wonderful maid of honor and I

And the gift giving began...(see story below!)

My cousin (and bridesmaid) beginning to make my rehearsal bouquet


Yummy cupcakes for dessert


"Draw what J will look like on her wedding day"

My cousin (and bridesmaid) made me the most amazing wedding scrapbook

Grad school friends and cousins


I awoke on the morning of my bridal shower this past Saturday to a stomach ache and nausea - of course I hadn't been sick in months, but the day of my shower, the sickness had to come...Good news though, it all went away by the time the festivities began! My maid of honor, whom I have known since 6th grade, flew back from North Carolina during her spring break to host the shower. It couldn't have been better; I had a wonderful time! All my friends and family were there, the weather was gorgeous, and we had some good laughs! One of the good laughs came from the first picture. While out shopping trying to find a gift with my aunt, my 8 year old cousin, picked out those stylish underwear and a matching bra to go with. He told my aunt "I think J would like this." I about died! When he gets older, watch out ladies!
All in all it was a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone who came; it meant a lot! 75 days until the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment