Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Won't You Let Me Take You on a Sea Cruise"

Question of the day:  Who sings the title of today's blog?
And you may ask why the title?


Well....B and I just booked our first cruise together!  That's right friends, we're setting sail for a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera!  We'll be leaving L.A. and stops include: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerta Vallarta.  I have a week off school and B scheduled his vacation for the same time.  It'll be a perfect winter getaway!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bunch of fun! Hope you and Brad have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Sounds like fun!! And that's the same cruise we went on for our honeymoon! We had such a fun time. I think my favorite adventure was swimming with the dolphins in Puerta Vallarta. What are cruise line are you going on?

    ReplyDelete