lunch today
I've got a cold. Again. I guess that's part of the job as a kindergarten teacher - dealing with sickness. No matter how many times you wash your hands, the germs are constantly flying through the air. 5 year olds have not quite mastered the concept of covering their mouths when they sneeze and cough and grabbing a Kleenex when they have snot running out of their noses. I try my best not to gag.Yesterday B and I went and saw the movie Couples Retreat. It was okay - very predictable. I'd Netflix it over seeing it in theaters. We had plans to be productive and get the oil changed in the cars and run some errands, but my energy was running low and my whole body ached. I spent the afternoon on the couch watching college football and then finally crashed at 7:45pm on a Saturday night. Lame.
What'd you do this weekend?
Saturday update: Since I got restless from grading papers and laying on the couch I tried round 2 of baking cookies. This time, success!


I hope you feel better soon Jess! Did you take your flu shot yet? I keep telling Ryan to take his flu shot since he is working with the germy 4th graders this year. At least Mya got hers… Oh, and your cookies look yummy!!
ReplyDelete