Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cooking

Hello blog buddies.  So last night I cooked dinner consisting of Shake n Bake (don't judge) pork chops, biscuits, and steamed red potatoes with chives.  I know people think Shake n Bake is white trashy but I grew up with Shake n Bake chicken and Shake n Bake pork and love it.  I introduced B to it and he loves it now too!  It's so easy for a couple on the go who don't want to slave in the kitchen.  B's willing to slave if he has the time.  Me, not so much.  So here's how my dinner turned out (festive tablecloth and all):


Something that didn't turn out so well...

 My oatmeal cookies.  They started out well, as seen above, but someone forgot to set the timer.  After some time had passed, B asked when the cookies would be done.  I said, "I dunno, check the timer."  There was no timer going.  My cookies turned to soot.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I'm so proud of you!! Your dinner looks so yummy!! Ryan is the chef in our house! I only wish I knew how to cook... one day! :)

    ReplyDelete