Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Fever



I've got it.  I'm at that age where people around me are pregnant and/or having babies.  Fortunately my bff, J, is understanding of my obsession with looking at Pottery Barn Kids and Babies R Us.  If life went as planned, we'd have kids at the same time (her a boy, me a girl) and they'd get married and we'd all live happily ever after.
As seen above, I'm also obsessed with Bugaboo strollers.  This picture was taken at Nordstrom, while I was shopping in the kid's section.  I could be a sales rep for the company, considering I'm on their website at least a few times a month, designing my future stroller.
I big congratulations to Steffani and my coworker who are both due in May with their first babies!  Exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting the chocolate brown and khaki bugaboo....that way if God decides I need a girl, I can use it with pink and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Fever?? That's exciting!! We can't wait for you guys to have a baby!! I guess I will be waiting for the special phone call...

    When we called my mom with the special news and told her she's going to be a grandma she said, "oh wow, you guys are getting a puppy!?"

    Too funny!! Mya is our little puppy and we can't wait for you guys to have puppies also...

    ReplyDelete