Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snowy Getaway

Brad and I just returned from 5 days away at my in-laws' vacation home in Oregon.  Thank you so much for letting us use your place - we had such an enjoyable time! We spent the time going on walks, going to a nearby lake, and most of Saturday watching Pac-10 football.  I unfortunately developed an ear infection on Friday morning so I wasn't up to doing too much on our last couple days. My parents were able to come down on Saturday for lunch and it was great to see them!
Here are pictures from our trip...lots of them!
 Chewy with his new coat
my handsome (again, besides the mustache...) hubby
 Chewy needed a bath after the snowy walk
 driving to the lake
 Chewy wanted to go for a swim
 my parents and I
my parents meeting Chewy for their first time

So nice to get away, but also nice to get home.  We have a busy week ahead of us and I'm so glad Brad is off until Friday!  

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend getaway! So happy you got to see your parents! Sorry to hear about your ear infection... That's a bummer! We hate ear infections in our house! Love all your new pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy poses for pictures like Mopps does....must be a small pup thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those pictures are AMAZING! One of these days I'm going to plan a trip out west and you are going to have to help me come up with where we should go! You have a lovely family! Sorry about your ear infection... That sucks!!

    ReplyDelete