Knock on wood, so far, so good. My one mistake was me holding the paint bucket tipped over and paint spilling all on the floor - thank goodness for drop cloths! I guess it's not a good idea to paint and have a blood sugar of 52.
I'm a person who is afraid of color, so we're doing something neutral.
It's funny how different it looks in different lighting and also on the camera.
Benjamin Moore Bleeker Beige
Brad came home from work this morning with this beautiful bouquet.
I love them, and so do the cats. They think the sprouts of grass coming out are a fun new toy.



yay you! I get the keys to my house on December 9. painting ensues on December 10. the builder wanted to charge me $3000 for two tone paint. I said no thanks lol.
ReplyDeletelooks great J!
xoxo
Go YOU!! I am motivated now to put my big girl panties on and paint our house! Though we all know the likelihood of that happening...
ReplyDelete