Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I'm currently on a layover at the Houston airport, but I wanted to wish my dad, grandpa, and Brad a Happy Father's Day!  I couldn't ask for a better dad; he's amazing and I'm truly blessed.  My grandpa has been so generous throughout my whole life and has taught me so much; his knowledge amazes me.  And lastly, Brad.  He has been a wonderful dad to our 3 furbabies, providing them with love, pets, food, water, treats, toys, etc., etc.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
Trip update: I had an amazing time in North Carolina!  Tours, beaches, boating, shopping, oh my!  I'll update y'all (something they all say in the south!) tomorrow with stories and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Jess... What a great post! Happy Father's Day to your wonderful Dad, Grandpa G and my favorite cousin, B!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete