Christmas music on? Check. Cinnamon candles lit? Check. Christmas wardrobe on? Check. We're ready to decorate! Here's our beautiful new tree! We decided to go with a fake tree, due to convenience and longevity. We purchased this one from Macy's. This is a big deal for us, because this will be our first Christmas together as a married couple. The previous 3 years, I would always fly up to Oregon to spend the holiday with my parents. I'm so glad my parents will be coming down to see us for Christmas this year!
Also on a fun tree decorating note: My mom has been collecting Hallmark "Daughter Ornaments" since I was born. She always said, "When you get married, I'll pass them onto you, to use on your tree." Well now that I'm finally married, we hung all the daughter ornaments. It's a tradition that B and I want to carry on with our children as well.
B unpacking our tree (wearing his new Christmas pants from my parents)
All decorated
Kitties (we need presents under the tree; it's so bare!)
So fitting for B, right?
My ornament
I'm off to go wrap some presents. We still need to buy a bit for my dad and SIL. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I love your Christmas tree!! It turned out FABULOUS!! Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDelete