Monday, December 21, 2009

Long Time, No See


Circa 2007 - NC visit (notice the televised, romantic fire)

This afternoon I drove to visit my long time friend and MOH, Megan, who I've known for about 12 years.  She's in her 3rd year of med school in North Carolina, so I only see her a couple times a year.  We had such a great time catching up.  I went and visited her a couple years ago in NC and had a blast.  We're already planning another visit for this coming year, since she won't be coming back to California anytime soon.  I hadn't seen her since my wedding, 6 months ago, and we're always able to get back together like we saw each other yesterday.
I'm very thankful for the friends in my life.  A few of them blog, so go check out their sites!
Confessions of a Domestic Goddess
Our Little Family
Miss L

Sidenote: My parents are coming tomorrow!!!!!!  SO, SO, SO excited!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Jess... What a great picture of you and Megan!! I don't think I have ever seen that one! It sounds like you guys had wonderful visit! I'm so thankful for you being in my life too!! I just wish we lived closer so we can see eachother more... Have a FABULOUS time with your parents!! Tell them we said hi!!

    ReplyDelete