In keeping with the holiday spirit, here is a survey I saw on http://domesticgoddessconfession.blogspot.com/
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. Although I do have a tendency to love making gift baskets
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial. It's not messy, no need to check the water, and it's cost-effective.
3. When do you put up the tree?
The first week/weekend of December
4. When do you take the tree down?
The day or so after Christmas, depending on work schedules.
5. Do you like eggnog?
LOVE eggnog, but I haven't allowed myself to buy it this year. Since B doesn't like it, I know I could easily consume a carton in a couple days (sickening, I know)
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmm...every year I receive amazing gifts! Off the top of my head right now, I'd have to say these horse jumps for my toy horses (I was OBSESSED with horses when I was younger and would often play "horse" by running around and jumping things in the yard)
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but one of these years I'd love to have the Willow nativity scene.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My MIL
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
I will not mention names, but I've received some pretty random, used gifts from one of my relatives.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas card?
Real mail without a doubt. I LOVE getting cards in the mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story or Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually November or if I see something throughout the year, I'll pick it up and store it
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Gingerbread or pumpkin bread
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
This year staying at home, besides traveling a couple hours to visit my in-laws and grandparents. Since my parents live out of state (they'll be coming down this year though), it'll vary on who flies to visit and when.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star?
Not yet =(
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning. Stocking, breakfast, open presents
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Crowds
23. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented?
Can't think of anything right now
25. Which looks best theme trees or homey trees?
Homey trees, although B and I just talked about having a "Ducks theme" tree for fun
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies?
Sugar cookies
27. Do you like Fruitcake?
Never tried it
No comments:
Post a Comment