Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful For...




♥ B - He's an amazing, patient,  and caring husband.  He makes me laugh, listens, and takes care of me.  2 years ago tomorrow he proposed and made me the happiest girl ever.

♥ My parents - I'm sad that I won't be spending Thanksgiving with them, but I at least get to see them Christmas!  I couldn't ask for better parents.  They have been nothing but wonderful and given me everything I ever needed.  Although my mom and I both hate talking on the phone with people, we spend hours a week talking with each other.  Thanks mom and dad for everything!



♥ My in-laws - I couldn't have married into a better family.  Brad and I grew up with the same family values and traditions.  They have been so welcoming from the first day I met them.  I'm so lucky to finally have a sister too.  She's wonderful!

♥ Friends - I have a small, but amazing group of friends.  I can talk with them anytime about anything.  We have so much fun when we get together too.  Although we don't always see each other often, when we do get together, we pick up right where we left off.
  


♥ Kitties - They're like our children.  We love them to death (maybe even bordering on obsession).  They're such great company and have so much personality.

B and I received these gorgeous flowers from my grandpa
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their families!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We're so thankful for you & Brad! You guys are a special part of our family! We love you guys!! Happy Thanksgiving!! ♥

    ReplyDelete