Friday, November 6, 2009

Babies & Weddings

TGIF!  These weeks are just flying by, which is great, because I'm so excited for the holidays to come!  This weekend will be very busy.  First, I will be going to this darling boy's 1st birthday party tomorrow.  How cute is he?!  (He's my cousin's baby)  It'll be great to see my grandma, aunt, and cousins.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z!

Then B and I will be heading to Sacramento Sunday afternoon to celebrate this couple's wedding:

Congratulations M & K!
B went through The Academy with K, he was a groomsman in our wedding, and B lived with them last year.
It'll be a fun, busy weekend, filled with report cards in between (not fun).  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have a FABULOUS weekend Jess & Brad! Have fun at the wedding and Zander's 1st Birthday!! What a cutie he is! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! FUN..FUN..FUN!!

    ReplyDelete