Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sadness

Is anyone as sad as J and I are over watching the season premiere of Jon & Kate?  I'm addicted to celebrity gossip with daily readings of Perez Hilton and a subscription to US Weekly (thanks mom!)  and I had been reading about them.  When I saw them interact on TV together though was just depressing.  Awful. 

1 comment:

  1. It's SUCH a SAD story! I can't even imagine being in their shoes, but my goodness...8 kids. They need to step back and give their marriage and their family 100% and not worry so much about all the media and money and fame. They have a shot at being an exceptional family if they reevaluate their priorities a little. I don't care if Jon cheated on Kate or Kate cheated on Jon or if they cheated on each other...I think they need to try to save their marriage and their family no matter what. Put all the hurt and selfishness behind and start over. They're kids deserve at least that much! Sorry! I got on a little tangent, but COME ON! I can't stop reading about them either! Hopefully they can work it out.

    ReplyDelete