Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

December 1st is here which means....Christmas decorations!  I spent the weekend decorating the inside and today, Brad put up the outside lights.  
I realized we need two more stockings this year.  
Since last Christmas we've acquired Oliver and Chewy.
 This is for now.  I'll get new table decorations during the after-Christmas sale
 Go Ducks!
 My MIL bought this for us - "New Home 2010"
 Brad & I went to a glass blower last year and he custom made this for us. We got to pick the colors then watch him create it from scratch.
I've been collecting Willow Tree figurines for years.
Brad's Aunt Mary bought us the starter set last Christmas and my mom bought us two additional boxes this year to finish off the nativity scene.  

Most of my Christmas stuff was bought from previous years' after-Christmas sales.  I really think that's the best way to go because you can get a lot more for your money.  On my list for next year: outdoor decorations!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! AND.... So... I'm gonna risk expulsion from the SEC around these parts, but GO DUCKS!! BEAT THOSE TIGERS!! War SCAM Eagle can kiss my Roll Tide butt!! :) HAHA... Everyone around here is giving me a hard time, but if the Ducks and Tigers meet I may be the ONLY Alabamian pullin' for the Ducks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house... sooo cute!! I love all the decorations!! Happy Holidays! We miss you guys! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete