Autzen Stadium at U of O
GO DUCKS!
Today was the official beginning of college football. Oregon beat New Mexico 72-0. Looks like we're off to a good start! My parents bought Brad and I football tickets to go up to Eugene and see the Oregon vs. Stanford game, but it'll be a week after buying our house, so we told them to sell the pair to friends. I'm sad :( I'm hoping next year though, we'll be able to make a trip up. We're excited for November, when we'll be taking my father-in-law to the Oregon vs. Cal game. He's a huge Ducks fan!
I hope everyone enjoyed watching their teams play today!


I'm super excited for college football season to start too! I can't wait for Monday nights BSU game! Go BSU!! Way to go DUCKS on the win today! That's AWESOME!! What happened to New Mexico???
ReplyDeleteHad to comment on this... Now, Adam and I are die hard Alabama fans... They have always been our team since before we were even born. That being said, we really enjoy watching Oregon! I FREAKIN LOVE THAT DUCK! :o) He was hilarious on Game Day this past Saturday! Go Ducks! Roll Tide!
ReplyDelete:)