Friday, September 3, 2010

Furnishings

So the fun part about buying a house is researching all the goodies to fill it.  The not so fun part is having to prioritize what we need/want, and buy piece-by-piece, since we don't have any money trees planted in our yard.
First things first.  We have been doing lots of shopping, because I am all about finding the best deal.  These are the things we're getting right when we move in:
GE refrigerator
Whirlpool washer & dryer from Costco
(currently $500 off!)
Top down/bottom up cordless honeycomb blinds
(We'll do blackout shades in our bedroom since Brad works nights)

As time goes on, here's what we have planned for purchase:
Formal dining room table (minus the bench) from Cost Plus
Entryway table from Cost Plus
Coffee table from Cost Plus
End table for formal living room
Master bedroom set from Costco
(currently $400 off!)
We'll go back to see the house progress on Thursday.  More pictures to come then!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking into that washer and dryer!! I still haven't nailed that little detail down and I refuse to schlep my laundry back and forth from my parents house!! LOL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your furnishings for your house especially the washer and dryer! That's my dream to have those! Maybe one day... Oh, and your formal dining room table is sooo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete