Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family Vacation

Summer is winding down and we just returned from a big (my parents, 13 aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma) family vacation in Oregon.  I've been gone 18 days and Brad was gone for a week.  We had SO much fun!  I won't have time to post all the pictures until Friday, but here's a sneak peak at what we've been up to:

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, girlie!!! Btw...I love your dad (your mom too, of course!). Remember when we went bowling on that trip to Sunriver???

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Welcome back Jess! It looks like you had a FABULOUS vacation! I love all your pictures especially the last one! Sooo cute!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have such a long vacation with your family, it looks like it was a load of fun, and the weather perfect. NorCal has not been so sunny. Welcome home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete