Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We're over the moon because we JUST BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOME!!!!  We went into contract about 3 weeks ago and the lender approved our loan today.  I've been DYING not telling people...I can't imagine what it'll be like when it comes time for kids!  
We've been going up once a week to see the progress.  It's located outside of Sacramento, CA.  It's scheduled to be finished September 10, with a final walkthrough scheduled Sept. 24.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.  I can't wait to finally have a backyard, paint, and decorate!
All pictures as of August 24, 2010

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! And I'm so glad I can talk openly about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sooo excited for you! We can't wait to come visit you guys! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Just in time to get ready for the holidays. What a special holiday season this will be for you two. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so stoked for you guys!! The house is so beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete