Friday, July 23, 2010

Art

We had a great time in Lake Tahoe (pictures and related post tomorrow!)  In the meantime, one of the activities Lindsey and I did was go to a few art studios.  I fell in love with an artist I saw at Marcus Ashley. His name is John-Mark Gleadow.  I can't wait to move into a house so I can buy these 2 pieces (copies of course, not the $20,000 originals).  They're painted book binds, that look exactly like a photograph - absolutely amazing.
Perfect for the kitchen or dining room
Great for a kid's room
I also discovered that art galleries now have Dr. Seuss art.  I love, love, love Seuss and think it's a staple for children's libraries.  So in pairing with the books, wouldn't it be cute to hang up some Seuss art?

1 comment:

  1. What awesome ideas! I need major help in the decorating department! I can't believe those first two are paintings... they look JUST like a photo!

    ReplyDelete