Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open House

Phew...I survived!  This week has been a whirlwind of projects with the finale being Open House.  I just walked in the door, after being gone 13 hours, and I'm wiped.  It was all worth it though.  The kids were so excited to take their parents on a tour of our room (we went over this morning how to be a good "tour guide")  Here are some pictures of all the projects we've been working on.
marble-painted butterflies, egg-carton caterpillars, and adjective flowers

"About Me" people & writing

"I like" kites
view from our living room
Not school related, but hasn't the weather been weird?!  It was high 70s, then doesn't even reach 50 yesterday, now is warm again today.  The sky yesterday afternoon was eerie.  We had a torrential downpour and within 5 minutes the whole sky was blue again.  I guess April showers downpours bring May flowers??

3 comments:

  1. I love all your class projects! My favorite is the butterfly/flower board! So cute! I love all the colors! Wow! Your weather is weird just like ours... It's CRAZY! It was in the high 70's/low 80's last weekend and this weekend it's going to be in the low 60's/high 50's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so lucky to have you as their Teacher. What a fun class room you have made for them. I am so glad it all went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom is DARLING! I want cute projects like that around my house done by my kids! So fun! Looks like you have so much fun at your job. Another school is going to snag you up before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete