Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind

We had a great time in Vegas (minus the nasty smokers who infected me with their nicotine).  My mom and I LOVE playing the slots (the guys not so much) so we pulled some handles while my dad and B wandered; they were very patient with us!  Thank you mom and dad for supplying the money - sorry I didn't win anything big :)
We saw 2 shows:
  We visited:
Hoover Dam
Red Rock Canyon
Spring Mountain Ranch - home of Howard Hughes

We also spent a day by the pool and went bowling.  We crammed a lot into our vacation and had a great time!  I'll post some personal pictures of our trip this coming weekend when I get a chance to download.
Now back to work.  We have Open House next week, so we're really cramming in the Spring art projects.  On that note, I need to go prep some yarn "hair" for our All About Me people (photos to come when completed!)    

No comments:

Post a Comment