Yesterday morning I woke B up with breakfast on the table. Egg whites, bacon, toast and OJ. I'm becoming quite domestic! As I was cooking breakfast, I had laundry in the washer - look at me go! (Sorry for the sideways picture, it won't rotate)

We had a nice dinner Friday night at Cheesecake Factory in WC for a belated birthday celebration with my in-laws and SIL. They got him a humidor for his cigars, which he loved. B, against my advice, has started smoking cigars with his work partner once a week. I hate smoking of any kind. It smells disgusting. Oh yeah, it causes cancer too. Lovely.
L and I worked on school/work stuff last night and then went to breakfast this morning. It was nice to have some sister bonding time. Thanks for coming down to visit!
Wow! Sounds like a fun a weekend! I'm so happy you and Lauren got a chance to have some girl time! I know she LOVED IT!!
ReplyDelete