Saturday, September 5, 2009

Backtrack to Last Weekend

Last Saturday B and I were able to enjoy our first weekend together in months because he was on vacation. We bought Rascal Flatts tickets (so excited!) then headed to SF to go to the Ferry Building Farmers Market. Upon our return, we relaxed around our apartment then played Scrabble. I LOVE Scrabble! I take after my mom, Btakes after my dad. My mom and I are Scrabble rockstars, B and my dad are, well, novices. Dog. Cat. At least they're both good sports to play with us =)


S.F. Farmers Market




B was sad that he didn't have good letters



He then found a Z which made him happy



Chex, with her sassy pink nails



Sam cat


1 comment:

  1. How fun to see Rascal Flatts. We saw them for my birthday because Jessica Simpson was touring with them and she's my FAVORITE!! I actually loved the concert! Rascal Flatts was awesome!! I love your pictures from San Francisco and your Scrabble game. So fun!

    ReplyDelete