I guess being from a small town, I'm not used to the "big salon experience". So here's how my 3-hour session went:
- Was taken into a room where I had to change into a smock (yes, I had to take off my shirt and strictly wear a smock...)
- I was handed an iced tea and my highlighting session began
- I then went into a candlelit room where I received a complimentary hand massage
- I received a 15 minute scalp massage. Heaven.
- I then went back and got about 4 inches cut off.
The funny thing about hair is you always want what you don't have. I've been wanting my hair cut short for months now, but have been growing it out for my wedding and J's wedding. It's such a fresh feeling to get your hair cut.
So if you know me well, you've known that I have wanted glasses forever basically. So while most people would be saddened to hear the news of needing glasses, I was ecstatic! I immediately went for the designer case and bought these Gucci ones. Being my lifelong dream of wanting glasses, B was wonderful in allowing me to get whatever pair I wanted. I think they make me look smarter too, which is priceless =)
So if you know me well, you've known that I have wanted glasses forever basically. So while most people would be saddened to hear the news of needing glasses, I was ecstatic! I immediately went for the designer case and bought these Gucci ones. Being my lifelong dream of wanting glasses, B was wonderful in allowing me to get whatever pair I wanted. I think they make me look smarter too, which is priceless =)
That's all for now. I'm off to work on some kindergarten stuff until Modern Family comes on. If you haven't seen it, be sure to. Hilarious.

What a cute hairstyle, Jess!! I love it! I just got my hair done too!! A little darker... I will have to post a picture! Oh, and I LOVE the glasses!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new hairstyle and glasses! Looks great!
ReplyDelete