Saturday, March 26, 2011

Old Sacramento

Yesterday Brad and I met up with my in-laws in Old Sacramento to have lunch at Joe's Crab Shack.  Since we arrived earlier than them, we decided to walk across the Tower Bridge to see how high the river was.  It has been raining nonstop for the past week and I had seen on the news about the elevating river.
 Candy stores always bring back memories of being a kid, so we walked around, but left empty-handed
And on our way home we stopped at Kaiser to pick up a prescription.
Brad went to go get some hand sanitizer and they also had masks.  I joked and said, "Well, get a mask too!"  I didn't actually think he'd wear it...
So his response to wearing it was, "Well Jess, hospitals are filled with old people.  You know what happens to old people?  They die.  I don't want to die yet."
I was DYING of laughter.  He wore that thing all the way out to the car, until I pulled back the string to snap it against his face, and broke it.  Ooops.  He'll just have to wait until our next Kaiser visit I guess.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh Jess... I can totally see Brad doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete