Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mt. Hood

Multnomah Falls


Swimming in Lake Trillium



Hiking the Salmon River


Needed to stop for some ice cream on the way to the train


Mom and Dad!


Where our train stopped - Odell, OR - don't go there if you're ever driving by.


Getting ready to go golf!


My pro golfer in the making


We're back from our mini vacation in Mt. Hood with my parents. We had SUCH a great time! The only negative was that there was a record-breaking heat wave of 107 degrees while we were there. With. No. Air. Conditioning. I of course whined, but the pool and lake eased my suffering.
My parents are very active (something Brad and I hope to follow), so we golfed twice (B has great hidden talent!), went on hikes, kayaked and swam Lake Trillium, went on The Mount Hood Railroad, played frisbee, and attempted kartwheels on the golf course (way to go mom!)

1 comment:

  1. Jess & Brad, sounds like you guys had a wonderful vacation! I love all the pictures! And Wow! I can't believe Brad's new hidden talent! I know my mom will love to hear that. She loves to play golf!

    ReplyDelete